Our Careers Team:
- Michelle Pickard – Head of Careers / Careers Leader / Work Experience Co-ordinator
- Hayley Constantine - Work Experience Administrator
- Lorena Miles - UCAS Administrator
- Sally Baker – Independent Careers Advisor
Our careers team can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01202 486237 during school hours.
To request a careers appointment, students should contact Michelle Pickard via their tutor or PD teacher, or by emailing her directly using their school email. Parents can also request an appointment on behalf of their child using the details above.
Please click on the images below to find out more about our Careers Guidance service.
- Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance
- Application for Provider Access
- Websites recommended by our Careers Leader
- Work Experience Policy
For more updates and information, you can also follow our careers team on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TL_Careers.