Our Careers Team:
- Michelle Pickard – Head of Careers / Careers Leader / Work Experience Co-ordinator
- Alison Morley - Work Experience Co-Ordinator
- Lorena Miles - UCAS Administrator
- Sally Baker – Independent Careers Advisor
Our careers team can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01202 486237 during school hours.
To request a careers appointment, students should contact Michelle Pickard via their tutor or PD teacher, or by emailing her directly using their school email. Parents can also request an appointment on behalf of their child using the details above.
Please click on the images below to find out more about our Careers Guidance service.
Open Days and Events
For open days and events please click below for dates and further information.
- Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance
- Careers Programme
- Application for Provider Access
- Programme for Provider Access
- Websites recommended by our Careers Leader
For more updates and information, you can also follow our careers team on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TL_Careers.